You will be happy to hear that Tommy got a green card yesterday! And the P.E. teacher said that he had the best day he has ever had in P.E. and "was the most well behaved student in the class." (Half of Tommy's class informed me of this when I walked into his classroom yesterday. They were soooo excited to tell me how great Tommy did that they were all talking at once. He has 19 personal cheerleaders.) The down side for Tommy is that the P.E. teacher said, "Now I know that you can do it and I'll expect you to do that every day." Oops. Rule #1 of School Poker: never show your hand.
Oh, and Tommy broke his glasses yesterday "opening them too hard." He made it two months. That's longer than I had guessed and the very reason we bought two pair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment