Memory card full

on 3.09.2008

I just can't imagine why I haven't been blogging lately. Maybe it's because Emily and Rachel were sick with the flu two weeks ago. Or that my parents are in town and are known for stopping by unannounced. Or that I went to Tucson with Rachel's class on an all day field trip. And of course there was a meeting for all chaperones before the trip. I also read to Tommy's class as a "mystery reader" in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday. Rachel had a music program at school. And then Katya had one the next week. Emily got her braces off. Noah had a follow up at his orthopedist. Katya has been taking an after school musical theater class once a week. And I started taking her to a tutor twice a week. In Tempe. Sam and I celebrated our anniversary (18 years!!) with an all day date. Katya had to have x-rays because she apparently has scoliosis. Which means we'll be going to a specialist in that area some time soon. I've had a couple of fun breakfasts/lunches with girlfriends which was a huge bonus. A couple of miscellaneous meetings as we attempt to figure out where Katya will go to junior high next year. And now Noah has the flu. And we had a carnival at school yesterday that we had volunteered to work at. And our renters moved out and there is some work to be done at that house. I think that's it. Or at least all I can remember. Maybe my activities exceeded my memory capacity?

0 comments: