I've had this sitting on my desk to remind me to post it and it's finally time. Noah made a book of poems for Mother's Day. They're very cute. This one is my favorite:
My Mom
The important thing about my mom is that she can help me with my complicated math problems.
She's like a combination of a cook, teacher, chauffeur, and cleaning person.
She can create delicious, creative and interesting desserts and dinners.
She isn't the kind of person to get mad at you a lot.
She's someone who can crack some jokes that makes everyone laugh.
And she gets really good birthday and Christmas presents.
But the most important thing about my mom is that she can help me with my complicated math problems.
My favorite parts are that he thinks I make good dinners, don't get mad and I am good at helping with math--all things that if you asked I would say are my weakest areas!! It's funny to see things through the eyes of a child. Cuz a good dinner in his eyes is cheeseburgers and french fries!! Both from the frozen food section!!
What a great Mother's Day I had this year! And it's all in writing! I'll have to make sure I save these little gems to parade out for the kids' therapists when they are older. See? I was a good cook, shopper and math genius and I hardly ever got mad!!! Written proof!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment