A couple of weeks ago, Emily and I went to the Phil Wickham concert. It was awesome. They put all of the words to the songs up on the screens so that we could sing along and it made it an amazing time of worshipping God rather than just a concert where our focus would have been on the performers. We loved it!
We went with my friend Kelly and her daughter Hannah who just happens to be Emily's friend. Here are Em and Hannah with Fee, the opening act. I knew nothing about this band and really enjoyed their music. They'll be going onto my ipod soon. Their songs were very much about glorifying God.



This is Em with Meredith Andrews who was the opening opening act. She was adorable. Em and Hannah both loved her and spent several minutes talking with her while Kelly and I held our places in line to meet Phil. She too will be making her way to our ipods.
And here is Em with Phil Wickham. She's creating quite the collection of pictures and autographs of singers at this point.
0 comments:
Post a Comment