Happy Birthday Sammy!

on 4.25.2007



Sam is 39 today. And why is it that grown-ups don't get the bells and whistles of a birthday celebration like kids do? Sam had to work today. Hard. He has about a billion things going on at work and a billion things don't take a vacation just because you are having a birthday. And he stayed home to work in his office here so I couldn't send in treats for all of his co-workers like I do with the kids. Poor guy got totally ripped off. Although he did get his free Joe's BBQ lunch. Hopefully that made up for it a little bit.

So, happy birthday Sammy! I am so very glad that you were born! My life would be incomplete without you here on this roller coaster ride with me. You are an amazing husband and a very fun dad and I am so thankful that you put up with my shenanigans. You must be an amazing man to be able to take full doses of me every day. Thank you for all you do for our family and for consistently pointing us to God through His Word. You rock!!!!

0 comments: