My new favorite store is Fresh and Easy. Just the name sends chills up my spine. I LOVE it! Sam loves it! The whole family loves it! Last week I was there and scored some deals BIG TIME. I got $160 worth of groceries for only...drumroll please...$60!! WOW! All of you should be very impressed. Your mouths should have dropped open. You should be saying, "Holy Pickles, Batman!! I didn't know that kind of a deal was possible! What a Proverbs 31:18* woman!" (Go ahead and say it if you haven't, I'll wait. Just don't leave out the "Holy Pickles, Batman!" part.....)
Here is all of the food I got:
See all of that meat?? Actually it's a lot of STEAK! Mmmmmmm. And ALL of that meat was 50% off. Actually almost all of the food was 50% off (the exceptions being the Ben & Jerry's and brownie mix--some things are worth paying full price--but full price on B&J was only $2.39!) . And then I had $20 in coupons that the dude running the checkout gave me! It just doesn't get much better than that!
*In case you don't know that verse it's: "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good."KJV Or in the NLT it says: "She watches for bargains."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment