Noah had to make a pyramid for a school project. Being the go-getter that he is, he began working on it immediately even though it wasn't due for 2 weeks. He scrapped the first version made of cardboard--even though he spent hours making it--in favor of this one made of wood. And he made this entire thing all by himself. I like that in a kid. Of course he brought a bucket of dirt/sand into the house to sprinkle on the sides after he painted them. That part I wasn't too excited about. He did vacuum (most of) it up though, so that was very encouraging as a mom!
He was supposed to include inside of it some things for the "afterlife" like the Egyptians used to. The butter box "sarcophogus/coffin" contains the mummified remains of his sisters' Fashion Polly doll. The good news is that she would be able to jet ski and play soccer and hockey in the miniature plastic doll afterlife.
1 comments:
oh my gosh I can't believe how big Noah is!
Post a Comment