CFF Walk

on 1.22.2008

We have some friends who have a sweet little baby named Asher who was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when he was only 11 days old. He's almost 3 months old now. He was diagnosed through a new genetic testing that they just started in the state of Arizona for all newborns. The huge blessing there is that they have been able to treat him before he shows any symptoms. All that is to say that I signed up to do a fundraising walk for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to support Rachel and Jeremy and Asher. (I am apparently very motivated after going to the gym a few times!) It's a 5K walk--emphasis on the walk part. This is where you come in: I need people to sponsor me! I committed to raise $150. If you would like to donate you can do so here: http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/MelindaMacrane

Thanks for helping our little friend Asher!

0 comments: