Me, I got roped into a school project that is due tomorrow. It was brought to my attention by this little note that my son gave to me: Wasn't it sweet of him to make a little checklist for me so I could stay organized with my responsibilities for his autobiography?
My favorite was "tell me what went on when I was 4 and please get a pic of a event with me in it." "Gee, son, I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but there was this time when you were 11 and you had this school project and I wanted to hurt you....I'm willing to take pictures if you want."
We compromised on the 4 year old event complete with picture and I told him that we moved back to Arizona when he was three and we found a picture of a moving van online. Unfortunately for me my neat little checklist wasn't the end of the pictures he desired. He thought of a few more as he went on. It's a good thing I didn't have anything else I had wanted to do tonight.
Here's the finished product with the "pic of me now" on the front:I hope he dedicated it to me. Or listed me as the illustrator or something. We better get a good grade on this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Melinda,
I linked to your blog from a friends. I live behind you, I am the sister of the Lee's whose house you bought. Anyways, my son is gluten and dairy free. If you would like, I would love to talk gluten free with you. I have been doing this for a year now. It gets easier!
Melinda,
I linked to your blog from a friends. Hope it is OK, I live behind you, My brother used to live in your house. Anyways, I have a son on a strict Gluten/dairy free diet for a year now. I would love to share tips with you anytime.
Post a Comment